Friday, August 22, 2008

Why We Don't Always Choose the "Best" Option

As I was driving home from my remodeling business the other day (a 15 mile drive that takes me approximately 25 minutes), I was thinking about why I always choose the same route. After all, I have lots of options. I could take the interstate which is shorter and may take me more or less time, depending on the traffic. I could take a shorter local route that would send me past the industrial area. But no, I seem to favor a route that is a little longer in mileage and time but winds me near a national park and through some areas with pretty landscaping. I thought about why I do that. And it dawned on me. I actually like the slower more circuitous route because it is a prettier and more relaxing drive. I enjoy the drive more.

This is exactly why prospects and past customers will use your service, even if you are more expensive. They know and like you! You make the process easy for them. They enjoy using your services!

No comments: