Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Healthy Sales from a Healthy Attitude

I recently had my best sales month. It was my best sales month in the history of my company. Yes, the most I’ve ever sold in one month in 22 years of selling remodeling.

And it was right in the middle of the current economic crisis. And did I mention that my county has the highest foreclosure rate in the state?

How did I do it? It has a lot to do with my attitude. You see, Annette and I decided that we are not going to participate in the current economic downturn.

Sound silly? It’s not. Our attitudes have a lot to do with how we view the world around us. And we decided that we are not going to view it through a lens of doom and gloom. Instead we know that there are people out there who need and want to buy remodeling services. And then we set out to find them!

It felt great to reach a very high goal. And we rewarded ourselves with a nice dinner out. And then it was back to work on the next month.

No comments: